Saturday, February 12, 2011

BossKut Pop-Kut and Happy Valentine's Day!



  I finally made it back home this week after being in L.A. for the Winter CHA Show. The show was great and thank you to all who stopped by our BossKut Booth.  I am working hard to get caught up again and will soon have our new design line, "PopKuts" available online for preorders and digital purchases. 

  Below is a beautiful card made by BossKut Design team member "Katie."  She is using the "Pop-Kut Wildflower" design.  Remember, one cut and many dimensions!
  This card was super fun to create! After making the standard sized (A2) card base, I added some fun layers. The chocolate and white layers were cut with my Gazelle as were the flower and flourish. The flower is one of the new Pop Kut designs that will also be available in die form soon. I inked the flower up then added some details with a pen before adhering it to the card front. A bit of ruffled ribbon, some pearls and my Unity sentiment, from the (top half) of May's Retailer KOTM finished the card off.
Katie Piotrowski
                                       
                                            Happy Valentines Day

 I love hearts!  A basic have to have one design in your library. These basic hearts can be used on cards, layouts and many different projects. They also look great when the reversed side of cut is used!  I will post more later this week which will include rhinestone hearts,tag,border and embossed.  I nicknamed these, "Sammi Girl" as my grand daughter Samantha Tesla is forever drawing hearts on everything!

  Picture one of the gift box is the ruffled heart plain and the other box is using Hug Ruffled Heart.  You can cut a basic gift box design and attach the heart design or do as I did, buy the box! I found this box at a local Dollar Tree store.  You could add a personal name or message in the enter of the heart or add a tag on top of box. I now have an "economical" personalized gift box I would proudly give to someone!



 Judy Tesla-Stark

No comments: