Today I wanted to share a simple and quick flower tutorial using the Forget Me Nots (0532) file. I used this file to make roses J.
You will need cardstock, water bottle/mini misters and adhesive. I personally like to use white cardstock and color the flowers with Glimmer Mist. Ink for edges and heating tool are optional.
1. Open your Forget Me Nots (0532) file in Fun Time
2. Break the group of flowers and remove the centers and leaves (optional) Leave centers if you are going to add steams.
3. Once the file is cut, remove from your BossKut Gazelle mat. For smaller flowers, I use three layers, larger flowers I like to use five layers. * You may want to ink the edges of your flowers if you choose*
4. Pinch all of your layers making sure the inter layer is pinched tighter than the outer layers.
10. Wait until dry or speed the process with a heat tool