Saturday, March 10, 2012

Easter Countdown Project by Nikki

                      
                                     Meet our Guest Designer for March

                                                             " Nikki "

 Hi Everyone! 
 
 My name is Nikki, I live in Arizona, and I am in my 30's. I'm a proud Auntie, and my passion is paper crafting and card-making. I have been paper crafting for 10 years and love to learn new techniques. Hands down, my favorite tool is my Bosskut Gazelle! I use it for almost every project in some way. I will be sharing a few of my projects with you this month using my Gazelle. Enjoy!!
  I made this adorable Easter Count down for my niece, who loves to have a way to count down the days to each holiday. She can write each day on the chalkboard vinyl how many days are left until Easter.
All cutting files are available at
 
Here's what you need:
Popkut Grass Border file
Bunny Silhouette file
Egg Blank file
Popkut butterfly file
Lattice frame or mat file
 
Supplies available at http://www.bosskut.com/

Bosskut Vinyl in pink and blue
Bosskut Chalkboard Vinyl
12x 12 Solid scrapbook paper in pink, blue, purple and white
Bosskut Chalk Pen, white
 
  Directions:
 
  Type the "Hippity Hoppity", then fit the text to a curved path. Then type "Easter's on its way" straight across and "days left" a little smaller. Cut out of Bosskut Vinyl for easy application to the project. Cut 2 rectangles for the base of the chalkboard and then the lattice frame. Cut the front of the frame from Bosskut Chalkboard vinyl and apply it on top of the purple lattice.
 
                                                               
Cut the grass border, and 2 bunnies. Cut a few eggs and decorate them as you wish. Final step is put the entire project together and mount on a 12x12 piece of heavy cardstock or chipboard.
 
                                                                              
                      What a fun way to count down the days until Easter! Enjoy :)
                                                                                 Nikki
                                                             
      A special thank you to Nikki for sharing this beautiful project with all of us!

No comments: