Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Chick Card by Becki W.


   Can you tell I love this little Easter chick?!?  She is the cutest little chickie on the block and I just won't stop adding her to my Design Team projects for Easter.  I bet you all just can't wait for this holiday to be over so I move on to other awesome Boss Kut files. 


            
You basically do the same thing for the window.  Find yourself any shape you like (I used a speech bubble with the tail cut off), place it on the front of the card and join.  Perfect window to see your little chickie.
                                                          
                                                                       
 
Add your chickie on the inside, making sure you can see her through the front.  Add the perfect My Thoughts Exactly Easter Greeting sentiment and you are good as gold.   :D

Glad you stopped by today to see my Easter inspiration.   Hope you stop by again and please leave me some love!! 

Supplies:
Easter Greetings by My Thoughts Exactly
Bunny Love by Best Creation Inc pattern paper

Happy Crafting !
Becki Wagner- Bosskut Design Team 
 
  

No comments: