Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Am On The Hunt Layout by Kenya G

                           
Hello Everyone~                   
Today I am sharing perhaps the simplest layout I think I have ever done! It is not overly embellished, but I am happy with the way it turned out
When it comes to Easter, I am pretty straight forward and traditional. However, my mom loves to have the girls do egg hunts and the whole nine yard! So I had a couple pictures from Easter past that would go perfect with the PKBorderGrass file!
                  

To coordinate with the photos, I made the eggs that are hidden in the grass with a simple oval shape that can be found in Fun Time. The glitter paper cut effortlessly in the BossKut Gazelle at a speed of 3 and force of 5.
The title was made with two different types of fonts from Fun Time. I used the Forget Me file for the smaller flowers. I really like how the BossKut Gazelle cut small items. It takes whatever I throw at it…tee hee!
To finish off the layout, I added a few pieces of pattern paper and some ribbon. I sprayed the base with a little glimmer mist to add a little oomph. 
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Please stop by BossKut for these files and inspiration!

 Kenya~

No comments: