Monday, March 19, 2012

3D Rejoice Frame by Lori m.

                                                                   

Using a couple files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com I put this amazing 3D picture together. Even the intricate cuts were no problem for my Gazelle to cut; I did use a slower speed of 2 for the larger tree but the end results, fabulous.

It’s a little hard to tell in the photo but there are actually four separate frame layers, each one has a little something different attached to it. I then assembled using the little foam squares for added dimension. Sure makes me think of spring and sunshine. See photo below:

                        
Files used:


The other files I made using my Gazelle Funtime program and a few photos.

Thanks for looking!

Lori m. - Bosskut Design Team










                                                      


 

No comments: