Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter 2012 Layout by Judy S


  Don't you love working with the new color combinations for Spring this year? So many new papers with quite interesting colors!  I am a firm believer in buying Designer Pads and not having to second guess if colors go together. 

The doily's are a newly released file: Tulips Doily . I cut 3 of these with my Bosskut Gazelle sizing them to 4 inches each.  Since these have a lot of details, I cut on a 1 speed and 2 force with K/O at 12.  If your mat isn't very sticky, use 2 passes. I used the vinyl blade available at Bosskut as it works great for detailed files. 
                                                  

  I then cut the newly released Popkut Bunny Egg using the same settings as above. I used the Card Band Lace for a border and added a few Popkut Butterflies.                         

I then cut out the title using one of my Funtime software fonts.  I designed this special flower and named it "Parker" after my great-grandaughter.  If you already own a Bosskut Gazelle, new to using the Funtime software, I can't stress enough to learn the basics, as it is a great software. If you can't figure out how to use it, just ask on the Bosskut owner's forum and you will get plenty of help right away! 

Thank you for looking!

Judy Stark - Bosskut Design Team Leader 


                                                                                                    

No comments: