Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter Treat Bags by Judy

                                                                                 
With Easter being next month, I thought I best get busy making bags for my family.  I usually fill these with Easter grass, then add a few plastic eggs and the candy. These are also great for gift giving!
 I first cut using my Bosskut Gazelle, my bag pattern and extended the size to cut 12" by 12".  The finished bag size ends up being 7 inches tall by 4 inches wide. I then measured and cut the newly released Tulip Doily, PopKut Border grass and Froggie the PK Frog. All available for purchase at http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/   I then used my Bosskut Gazelle pen feature and wrote the title on the egg.  I cut and hid some eggs in the grass and done!  Very easy and quick project to do.
                                                                                                                                             

 I made this bag the same as above but used the newly released Heart Swirls Frame, PopKut Border Grass and the Bosskut BunnySilhouette by Karen Taglia.
http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/newreleases.aspx     I again used the pen feature and use my glue pen and then added glitter to my title.

Judy Stark
                                                                                                                                

No comments: