Sunday, February 5, 2012

HOT CHOCOLATE ANYONE ? By Lori m

                          

Here's a quick card I made today, with a couple adorable treat bags that will sit on top of the beautiful paper doily.

1.The hot chocolate card is a Print and Cut file made in my Funtime program and cut out with my Gazelle.  Bosskut Gazelle now has 3 pt registration Print-n-Cuts feature and I love using it!  If you have the older Gazelle, you can update by ordering a new board as I did.
http://www.bosskut.com/

2.The beautiful red lacy, paper floral doily, newly released pattern at www.bosskutdiecuts.com 

3. The cute little treat bags were a shared file from Terri Mouw, thank you Terri! Terri is our wonderful Tech Support person at BossKut.  

4. Pretty card graphics are from the Cocoa Latte digital pack by Paula Phillips at www.daisytrail.com

   
Blessings, Lori m

No comments: