Sunday, August 31, 2014

Presley's "Princess Box"





https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy
Presley's "Princess Box"
         Every little girl needs a special Princess box to put her princess items into.  I made this using a small round wooden hat box I had just sitting on a shelf.  Other items used were lace, beads, rhinestones, mirror, glitter paper and card-stock.  The file for the frame is Princess Frame with title at www.bosskutdiecuts.com 


I  added some rhinestones and adhesive pearls to the design. I attached the mirror material to the inside of the frame.  Next, I cut a circle to cover the lid to my box.  After my title was complete, I started decorating the bottom part of the box. 


I used my Sookwang double adhesive tape to help place the lace in place.  Using my glue gun, I attached the strings of beads which I cut into sections of 12 beads each.  I glued these to the lace, then went back and added glue to the folds of my lace.  Re-purposed box now completed!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy

I had a Tiara for Presley and put it into her box and she was so thrilled when I gave it to her.   Wouldn't it be great if she passed this down to her own little Princess one day?

Judy Stark

No comments: