Sunday, March 27, 2011

BossKut Lattice Box with Ruffles & Rhinestones






latticeruffledboxjs


Lattice Box with Ruffles 
and  Rhinestones

I made this lattice box using the K& Co paper that BossKut now sells: Spring Blossom 28 pack. The pattern for the Lattice Box is now available at www. bosskutdesigns.com
Lattice Match Box by Terri Mouw. The tag is the Pop Kut tag with butterfly : #0419 . 

   I thought this would be so cute in my grand daughters’ room on her dresser. I used my adjustable blade holder set at 2 and force at 2 . One pass. You might increase your blade to a 3 if your mat isn’t real sticky. The finished box is 4.75” long by 1.75” high. IF you need a larger box, just break group and put one part (Top or Bottom) on another work area. Be sure to increase them to the enlarged size before ungrouping! I added the doily trim, the tag , chalked and you are done!

Judy Stark
BossKut Design Team Member


                            Free file available for one week .
http://www.bosskutdiecuts.comhttp//bosskutforum.com/blog

                          

No comments: