Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bosskut MOOSE Ornament by Kenya Guard


Hi Gazelle Lovers!

For the last two years or so, my daughters and I make ornaments for the Christmas tree. It allows us to spend time together and it keeps them busy for a while. This year, I wanted to try my hand at cutting felt with the Gazelle! Let me tell you, I was not disappointed!
When I saw the Moose File by Judy Stark, I HAD to use it for this year’s ornament!  To cut the felt, I used a small amount of Stiffy stabilizer (the more you use, the stiffer the felt will become). Once the felt was dry, I cut it out using my Bosskut Gazelle www.bosskut.com using a deep cut blade, force of 6 and a multi-cut of 3. It cut with no problem at all using these settings. I only had brown and white felt so I colored the face with a glimmer spray. I also used googley eyes…so cute! The nose of the Moose was cut with the left over felt when I cut the antlers.


The ornament is light, but I used an eyelet to give the ribbon a little more support. Since the googley eyes have lashes, I made the Moose a girl by adding a bow.  That’s it!


I hope you all enjoyed today’s project! Check out BossKutdiecuts.com for files and inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

Files:
 

3 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

So cute and easy to make for any age!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and kindergarten easy!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and kindergarten easy!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!