Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bosskut MOOSE Ornament by Kenya Guard


Hi Gazelle Lovers!

For the last two years or so, my daughters and I make ornaments for the Christmas tree. It allows us to spend time together and it keeps them busy for a while. This year, I wanted to try my hand at cutting felt with the Gazelle! Let me tell you, I was not disappointed!
When I saw the Moose File by Judy Stark, I HAD to use it for this year’s ornament!  To cut the felt, I used a small amount of Stiffy stabilizer (the more you use, the stiffer the felt will become). Once the felt was dry, I cut it out using my Bosskut Gazelle www.bosskut.com using a deep cut blade, force of 6 and a multi-cut of 3. It cut with no problem at all using these settings. I only had brown and white felt so I colored the face with a glimmer spray. I also used googley eyes…so cute! The nose of the Moose was cut with the left over felt when I cut the antlers.


The ornament is light, but I used an eyelet to give the ribbon a little more support. Since the googley eyes have lashes, I made the Moose a girl by adding a bow.  That’s it!


I hope you all enjoyed today’s project! Check out BossKutdiecuts.com for files and inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

Files:
 

3 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

So cute and easy to make for any age!

Maryann M said...

This is adorable and kindergarten easy!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Maryann M said...

This is adorable and kindergarten easy!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!