Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Layout by Judy S



It is finally Fall'ish in Florida and I am loving it!!  This layout is a mixture of digital and regular scrapbooking.  The picture of my grandchildren has so many colors and finding the right paper just wasn't that easy.  So, I decided to print one from my Craft Artist software. The background paper and frame is from the Thanksgiving kit.  Once printed, I am ready to put my layout together.



I used the Pumpkin by Phyllis Parkins, the newly released Pilgrim hat and maple leaf from www.bosskutdiecuts.com  The fence is by Debbie Gromett.  These files were cut using my Bosskut Gazelle machine.  I also cut my title using the Funtime software and Gazelle. 

The Bosskut Gazelle has a fabulous Print n Cut feature and I used it for the Scarecrow and crows. I purchased those designs at www.Dollardoodles.com by Cheryl Seslars and Alice Smith.


So my Pumpkin layout has Digital scrapbooking, Print n Cut Digital and regular cut scrapbooking! 
Happy Fall everyone!

Judy Tesla Stark - Bosskut Design Team

No comments: