Friday, April 26, 2013

Breathe Sign by Lori m

By Lori m


Looking around my craft room, I found a little nook needing something special.  This is a spot within my view.

 Have you ever been rushed to finish a crafting project? I don’t know if you’re like me, but that’s when anything and everything tends to go wrong.  So, I made myself a pretty little sign to remind me, that I need to “Breathe, Just Breathe”!

For the sign I used one of those inexpensive framed canvases and some other goodies.

My Gazelle did wonderful at cutting out the thin text for my sign, then using one of new files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com’s designer Judy Stark, 3D Flower Pot #file, and a few others I came up with this wall keepsake.


Files can be found at www.bosskutdiecuts.com.


I hope you like it?  Enjoy!

No comments: