Sunday, October 23, 2011

EEK TSHIRT VINYL by Lori m.



OK, no little granddaughters to bling up t-shirts with rhinestones, so grandma decided to use fabric paints.
I took vinyl, and cut out my design, smoothed it down on to a clean ironed shirt. I used the negative part of the design and cut around it leaving a small margin for the paint if any got on it.
 Put a piece of chip board or card stock inside the shirt so the colors won’t bleed through to the back side.
Using that adorable Spiderweb and spider by Judy Stark over at www.bosskutdiecuts.com I created a cute Halloween shirt for Noah to wear. For the fabric paints, I mixed a few colors, blue and rust then went over the outer edge of the web and did the spider in sparkle grey fabric paint.
Lori m.
Bosskut Design Team Member

No comments: