Friday, October 21, 2011

Witch Card & Halloween Graveyard Layout by Debbie





   I love, love, love Bosskuts new Halloween cutting files. For this witch card I have used the new Witches Boots from Bosskut, and pixie sticks. You will need to size your witches boots so that they cover the pixie stick. I used a white gel pen in my Gazelle to finish the card. to purchase pattern: http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/
 The card measures 4.75 x 6.75 After finding the pixie sticks, surprisingly this was harder than I thought it would be, the card went together in just a few minutes.

                                              Halloween Graveyard Layout

                                                               
 I did this fast and fun layout using the newly released Spider Web with spider, BK Ghost, Skull Gate, and tombstone designs from http://www.bosskutdesigns.com/  
  My paper already had a few spiders and tombstones so I added more to give my page dimension. Cut some different size frames, added ribbon and anxiously waiting for this year's Halloween pictures to be taken!  Trick or Treat everyone! 

Debbie Grommet
Bosskut Design Team Member

No comments: