Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Antique Cars Layout by Lori m.


                                                           Antique Cars Layout by Lori m
                                                    
Isn’t it fun to check out things from the past?  I mean sometimes there things I remember from my younger days and then sometimes things before my times.

Antique cars, these were nothing like the cars built today.

They really were built to last, unlike today’s fiberglass cars. The size alone compared to our now compact cars still amazes me.
There was so much room inside; you could get a family of 7 or 8 in with no problem.

What would my layout be without a great file from Bosskut to finish it off?  There I found the perfect truck file which almost matched my Antique truck file. The slats on the truck bed I added, but the rest came with the file.


  Enjoy!

No comments: