Monday, September 10, 2012

File Box Folder by Lori m.

The Folks over at Bosskut did it again!!!

Here’s another “fabulous” coming soon project file from www.bosskutdiecuts.com, love, love, how easy this was to make.  Adorable!!!

One would think their reading my mind as I started organizing my cards and photos this week. Clever, cute, useful…..and cut to perfection in no time at all.

Bosskut, you’ve been working on over drive with these new files. 


You all know me; I do love to add some bling to my projects.  Here I’ve a few golden peals, pretty ribbon, and a rub on. Not too much bling but enough to make it look pretty.

The scalloped oval was a free file I won over at the Bosskut Gazelle forum from Terri Mouw for a challenge I entered.  There are more but one showcased this “PopKut DragonFly” by Judy Stark. 
                                Here’s what I used: Coming Soon…. www.bosskutdiecuts.com

1. File Box-JS
2. File Folders_JS
3. Index Cards_JS

In the store now at www.bosskutdiecuts.com
4. BKD109_PK Dragon Fly-JS 

Of course, all this wouldn’t be possible without the help from my Pretty In Pink” made in the USA Gazelle from www.bosskut.com.

Well, here you have it, another quick, fun and very useful keepsake for organizing or a nice gift idea.

Enjoy and keep your eyes open, I’ve seen the other files Bosskut will soon be releasing!

Lori m.
 

No comments: