Saturday, October 20, 2012

"BOO" Layout by Judy S



 Halloween is 2 weeks from now and it is time to get my layouts done and make treat bags!!  Be sure to check the Bosskut Facebook often, as our Design Team has been busy making some great things.

  I used quite a few different designs for this layout and all are available at the Bosskut diecut store.

Files used:
 
  Ghost Pumpkin, Broom Flying Witch, Candy Apple, Treat Bag, Corner Spider Banner and Halloween Popkut Frog.  Available at   http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/halloween.aspx 



                         Above are the newly released  Treat Bag and PopKut Halloween Frog


My frames are the tombstone pattern with a mat.  I used Bo-Bunny stickers I bought a few years ago for my title.  I added a few bows and candy pieces into my bag and done!

Judy Tesla Stark- Bosskut Design Team

No comments: