Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Made with Love Card by Judy Stark

   I said I was not making anymore Valentines but.... they are so much fun to make!  Valentines Day was my Father's birthday,so the day is more than Valentines Day to me.

  I colored this rose digital stamp last month and was very pleased with the outcome.  I don't remember where I bought this digi but please let me know and I will certainly give proper credit to the artist. I decided to make a print n cut design with it. (saves me from coloring again)  Below is the rose and the soon to be released design I made.  I placed everything down as I wanted it but DID NOT glue together. The reason?
 I wanted to capture the shadows to make my product look more realistic and dimensions.         
I then scanned my items into my Funtime program that I use with my Gazelle cutter.  I used my magic wand to outline and saved as a jpg.  I printed this out and then cut with my Gazelle's PrintnCut feature.  I also cut a side step card and Marci with hearts digital stamp from LaLaLand Crafts.  Bosskut now offers for purchase these great rubber stamps!  http://www.bosskut.com/  Look under crafts.......  I cut a heart and taped down my print n cut onto it. Colored my Marci stamp and added a few pearls. My card is done!

Check out http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/ for some great files for Valentines Day! Some new files due to be released this week, so keep checking. Thank You


Judy Stark - Bosskut Design Team 
                                                                                                      

No comments: