Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentines Album by Linn

                                                                 


Hi Everyone,
I decided to make an Album for my Hubby for Valentine's Day and I mean an ALBUM  it's 12" tall and 9 1/2" wide and has 10 pages that can each hold 3 - 4" x 6" photos!  I haven't completely filled it yet but I still have time.  Anyway, I used the new Hearts and Doily Frame Die Cuts (JUST Gorgeous).  I did cut the pieces out in different colors of card stock and layered them.
                                                                       
 I used the 3 hearts that are attached to use as Photo Corners and made them about 3 1/2" wide and cut a whole page of them in red and used 2 per picture to hold it in place.  (Now if you use this as a photo corner so to speak, you will not have to tape down your photos, this will hold them in place and make it easy to exchange photos when you need to!  Just this one diecut set makes everything you see here in my pictures!  This is a super die cut and oh so versatile!  My Album is made from chipboard and covered in Design Paper you can get thru Bosskut.com, 

                                                           
  I think my Hubby will love this Album and of course it is in my favorite colors!  Hope you enjoyed this project.

Happy Crafting,
Linn - Bosskut Design Team Member
 

No comments: