Have you ever needed to wrap a special gift? Why not take and recycle that cookie can you’ve been saving in the closet? You know the one we all have hidden way in the back.
Pretty can, yes, but maybe I’d like to decorate it a little and fill it with baby items. Recycle, quick and easy project, it doesn’t get better than this.
Using my Gazelle and a few files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com I was able to transform this pretty can into this amazing can!
Here’s how I made my, Baby Gift Can!
1. card stock
2. A few rhinestones and ribbon. Did you know www.bosskut.com sells rhinestones and so much more?.
3. For the lid, inside and out, I measured the circumference and cut mine a little bit smaller. This one is 9.75 inches. Be sure to cut two pieces.
4. For the inside and outside around the can, measure the height and length, I cut 6 pieces 11 inches wide by 2 ¾ inches high.
5. Glue the inside, side pieces first then add the bottom circle, trust me, it’s much easier.
6. For added detail, I used chalks and markers on my cutout designs.
Bosskut Designs used:
a. #0744 Man In The Moon
b. # 0740 Baby Bootie
c. #0690 Wildflower
d. # 0728 Flourish
f. # 0675 Starburst
g. # PopKut Butterfly
Enjoy! Lori m. - Bosskut Design Team Member