Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello Card

    I just saw on the news how much of the USA is having a heat wave. Wow!  I am use to living in the 90+ degrees weather but this has to be pretty uncomfortable for those of you who aren't?  Drink plenty of fluids and just stay in your homes if you can.  Good time to scrapbook! 
      I am making a box of assorted greeting cards as a birthday gift for a dear Aunt and made a basic hello card.  The flower is a Lattice PopKut flower, soon to be available for purchase at : http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/popkuts.aspx  This flower looks great with the lattice PopKut butterfly!
I cut everything with my Gazelle machine with settings speed 2 and force 2.  Knife offset at 12.  I made a shadow box card for my flower to be placed onto. Cut the hello, tied a bow and done. Easy card to make!
 
Judy Stark - Bosskut Design Team Member

1 comment:

Rose said...

Great color nice and cheerful!!! I am loving the Lattice PopKut flower.