Saturday, September 17, 2011

BossKut Frank Peeper Halloween Card

I love to make cards and I love different shapes!  I took and made a scalloped circle 4-1/4" by 4-1/4" to fit in a card size envelope  cut out 4 to make card and took this too cute card stock from the "craft supplies" in the Bosskut Store!

 
This designer card stock (by Bo Bunny called Whoo-Ligans) has owls, spiders, robots and monsters on it,  what I love is the little monsters!  I hope some of you remember the song "One-Eyed Purple people eater"!  Well, everytime I look at this Designer card stock that song goes thru my head and takes me back to when I was about 7 or 8 yrs old.  I also used used another piece of Designer Card Stock in this "Whoo-Ligans" Series by Bo Bunny that has these crazy spirals all over it in all the Halloween colors and all of these Papers by Bo Bunny all co-ordinate wonderfully!  I also used some orange card stock for a belly band and inside the card then cut out the "Franken Peeper" #0856 on the Bosskut Die Cuts Store.
Cut out all of this and used a pen in the bladeholder to write my greeting on the belly band.  Isn't the little frankenstein peeking over the top of the belly band adorable!  You can place a gift card on the inside and send it to someone far away!Enjoy...
 



Linn - Bosskut Design Team Member

 

No comments: