Friday, September 9, 2011

HAUNTED HOUSE by Lori m.

 Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Here I’ve put together a very easy little haunted house, which I hope you enjoy!
 First I found these little bird houses in our local craft store for a dollar and the little wood signs for a dollar. I attached the bird house to the sign and the haunted house story begins.
Here’s the full view, pretty friendly looking gang!

1. Papers I had on hand they are from last year’s Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal paper stack.
2. Wood bird house and sign, from our local craft stores.
3. Paints I had on hand.
www.Bosskutdiecuts.com files used:
1. #0486 D haunted house
2. #0492 D gate
3. #0842 Skelton tombstone
4. #0855 D Dracula peeker
5. #0858 D witch pict hugger
6. #0494 D happy ghost
7. The chair from the Wooden bench set

 
Now I have one Halloween decoration ready that can either be hung up or just set out on a table.

Enjoy

No comments: