Monday, September 5, 2011

Get Well Awning Card



  This is a easy card to make and perfect for someone who is in the hospital or long term care.  You could use other items inside the open box area such as; cough drops,mints and candy. Design your own boxes   and write funny sayings on them!
   I cut the basic card pattern,open box top pattern and lattice top using my Gazelle. The tag was made using my pen feature to write on it.
I also added the Popkut butterfly and rhinestones.

The card pattern is 4.5 by 5.5 inches and tag is 1.75 inches.  Below is the side view.  I cut 2 of the awnings to add dimension and color.

Just add flowers into box area or goodies and this makes a perfect card to give.  This may look hard to make but it isn't!  I think the hardest part was finding which flowers to add. :)  Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope everyone is having a good week. 
 Right now Bosskut is having a 20% off craft supplies sale until 09/08/2011 , so check it out!  http://www.bosskut.com/  

Judy Stark
                                                                 BossKut Design Team

No comments: