Sunday, February 10, 2013

Little Cupid by Lori m.


What would Valentine’s Day be without a “Little Cupid”?  Well, I woke up to 22 Little Cupid’s today.

Print and Cuts to be exact, these were made using the new Funtime Gazelle IV software and cut out on my pretty in pink Gazelle. I do think she’s looking for a little relaxing time after this week. 

First, I downloaded a photo of our grandson Noah from our daughter’s Facebook page with her permission.  The picture is a little fuzzy because, she took it on her cell phone. The pose and his expression were too cute not to use, so into Adobe Photoshop Elements for a little tweaking.

I’m calling these, “Naughty Little Cupid”, he sure looked like he was going to do something, and he’s not supposed to be doing it.

The crown and wings were from a digital scrapbook program that I thought complimented this photo. Next into my Funtime program, I where the added the box he’s leaning on along with the heart and text.

I decided to make this file all one cut out, rather than paper piecing it.

Using the Color selection box in Funtime, I enlarged the black outline around the exterior of the file, instead of inking my edges.  I was looking for cute, but easy, as there were many to make.


The crown and heart have glossy accents on them and the wings a little glitter glue.

There you have it, fun, easy and a cute project for Valentine’s Day, enjoy.

Lori m.  Bosskut Design Team

No comments: