Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Positive verses Negative by Lori m

When you cut out designs, what do you do with the negative scraps?  I’ve decided to use many of mine as stencils.

Above photo is an example :
I used my negative scraps, placed it where I wanted then stamped it with versa ink and sprinkled my pretty glitter on.  Drew a little stem and added a few leaves from another cutting file. 

So, two designs, one cut, and very different looks!



I just love those “Bosskut” buggies, isn’t he the cutest?

For the dies to use with your die machines…which can be found at http://www.bosskut.com


Now you can also purchase the same die cuts to use with your digital cutter, from www.bosskutdiecuts.com.


Enjoy, thanks for stopping by!

Lori m  Bosskut Design Team

1 comment:

TerriM said...

these are GREAT thanks for sharing!