Saturday, May 18, 2013

Framed by Kenya G


Hello Gazelle lovers,
I was inspired to do something simple and out of the ordinary. I made a picture frame. Since you all know how I feel about Presley's Curls, I wanted to use that file for this!
The base of the frame is made of chipboard. In the software, I added a score line and two cut lines for the easel (so the frame can stand). I used a deep cut blade with a speed of 2, blade depth of 5 multi-cut of 2. These settings cut the chipboard perfectly without the drag marks. On top of the chipboard base, I used black Bazzill cardstock. I wanted something sturdy. I also used Bazzill for the more detailed layer. I also welded the circle that come with the file to the detailed files.

I left a slot open to keep the photo in place. I then added the title to the base. Finally I used tulle, flowers and the key (thank you Mrs. BossKut) that were in my stash to embellish the front of the frame.
That is it! This will make a lovely anniversary or wedding gift! I hope you all enjoyed it! Remember to stop by Bosskut.com for more files, supplies and inspiration. Kenya~

Files

No comments: