Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wedding Albums by Lori m

                                                     Wedding Albums
                                                            By Lori m

This is the first Wedding Album I’ve helped someone with.  I decided to stick to the basic black and white for pages; her added color was teal which I used as a highlight



Each page has two corner scrolls with one clear rhinestone attached




For the rings, I used my gold marker, a big rocking rhinestone as the diamond and then coated the golden rings with glossy accents


We all need a pretty wedding cake, which again had rhinestones and glossy accents to make it pop

All the pages were cut using my Gazelle, my trusty go to cutting machine that never lets me down.

Bosskutdiecuts.com , where you can find all the fabulous diecuts shown above.

3. Wedding cake by Karen Taglia, # 0392

There you have it, one finished album and one happy Bride.


No comments: