Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts by Lori m



Mother’s Day Gift!
By Lori m

What better than to give Mom that special gift wrapped up beautifully? 

Using a few files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com, I assembled this pretty gift package ensemble, which can be used for many other occasions.

Using the Ruffled Butterfly by Judy Stark, I created an outline in my Gazelle Funtime, duplicated the design, and welded them both together creating my card base.



Next, I attached the beautiful “Butterfly” to the front of my card and embellished as shown.

What card wouldn’t be complete without a pretty wrapped package following the same theme?



 Of course we must add the bling, my flowers have pearls and the dragon fly is edged in beautiful rhinestones which can be purchased from http://www.bosskut.com/6sscrystalrhinestone-1-1-1-1-4-1-1.aspx.

The edges were lightly inked and the butterfly is outlined with glitter.  A bit of glossy accents used on the dragon flies wings to make it pop, a wee bit of washi tape and a tiny bow.  
 
Here’s the list of files used.

1. Ruffled Butterfly #BKD105   by Judy Stark

Enjoy! 
 

No comments: