Friday, May 24, 2013

Ice Cream Cone Card by Jamie G


Files Used: Ice Cream Cone by Judy Stark BKD 108, Card Band Lace by Judy Stark BKD 093
Materials: Card stock, crystal accents, self adhesive pearl brads

We're still waiting here in Northern Michigan for the local ice cream shoppes to open but that doesn't mean I'm not counting down the days!! This sweet little Ice Cream Cone by Judy Stark BKD 108 sets the right mood for my desire of the warm sunny days.



For the cone, I inked the edges and used a VersaMarker to trace the inside cuts. I wanted to make sure to bring out the beautiful details that were made for this file! I added some clear accents to the chocolate on top of my cone to give that candy coated feeling. 
I made sure that add the Card Band Lace by Judy Stark BKD 093 to help transition between the bottom patterned card stock and the top pink.

Jamie Gillahan – BossKut Design Team Member
My Crafting Blog

For more projects and information, please click links below:
BossKut Company Blog



No comments: