Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wreath by Lori m

Mother’s Day-6
By Lori m

Wreaths, I love making wreaths and thought this would make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.

Being it’s finally Spring, and the flowers are just starting to bloom my way I decided to use yellow as my theme.

My amazing Gazelle didn’t let me down even with all the cutting today.

I started Using a few flower diecuts from www.bosskutdiecuts.com, along with one wooden letter M, some pretty ribbon, rhinestones and a good coating of Mod Podge for a sealant my wreath is finished. 
off with a straw wreath and partially wrapped some pretty brown polka dot Washi tape on one side.  Then added my finished paper pieced diecuts.

 


Check out that gorgeous swirled butterfly, can you say….”Awesome”?

Here’s the files used:

1. Swirl Butterfly  by Judy Stark---COMING SOON to www.bosskutdiecuts.com

4. Bee # 0778 by Olivia Myers


No comments: