Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to School Layout by Lori m.

It’s that time of the year again in many states, while others, are just stocking up on school supplies now.  Why not get your “back to school” layouts done early, there’s no time like the present!
Below is a two page, back to school layout, I made using files from bosskutdesigns.  Here you can see I’ve used a negative cutout page and paper pieced in a few things for added dimension. 
  
The chair is one of www.bosskutdesigns.com  new July files, isn’t that adorable?  I can see this being used on some goodie tags for the holidays, or how about on invitations?Check out the falling leaves in the upper right hand corner and down below, cute, cute!
Next up is page two, a little different arrangement, using the same files.  Options, so many options when scrapbooking.
Here in the top left hand corner I added the school house file, too sweet, reminds me of Little House on the Prairie.
Below is a close up, so you can see the detail on the chair file. I added the apple using another file. Notice the lattice detail on here.  
Now, what the both pages look like together.
Here’s what I used for my layout pages.
1. #0937  Bosskut School House
2. # 0415D  Bosskut Apple
3. # 449D Bosskut Oakleaf
4. July 2011 New Release- Lattice back Chair  http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/newreleases.aspx
5. Bike file, from the Gazelle Funtime Software program. 
6. Back to School text, a file I made using my Gazelle Funtime Software program.
See the fun you can have?  A little paper, glue, bling and toss with “bosskutdesigns”, stir and cut with the Gazelle or which cutter you own.    
Enjoy!
Lori m.
Bosskut Design Team

No comments: