Saturday, August 27, 2011

FRAME IT by Linn


Today, I took a Photo Frame I got from Bosskut that is 12" x 12" with a photo opening of 5" x 5", it hangs on the wall and also comes with a little peg to place in the hole on the back to stand it up on a table or mantle or where everyou shoose!  Anyway, I used a combination of Vinyl and Card Stock to decorate this frame! I used the 'Popkuts' ( so stinkin' cute) in the Flower Florette and the Lacy Flower.  I cut them out. sponged around the edges and hot glued them to the frame after I cut my vinyl using the "Vinyl Blade" in my Gazelle and transferring it onto the frame.  I also cut a butterfly and 2 roses from the 'Blue Book' in Funtime III in vinyl also and added them with the popkuts.  I have to tell you that the POPKUTS are SUPER...You can make them any size and that's the versatility I love about Bosskut Gazelle and the good people who own it.  Give them a try and you'll love them as much as I do!  Enjoy and happy crafting...


Linn - Bosskut Design Team Member

No comments: