Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to School Projects

Ah, school will be back in session soon and Fall is on our heels! I took some great first day of school pics of the kids and couldn't wait to get their layout done. I finished the layout on my birthday retreat but still need to add the pics. But, I thought I'd show you the layout anyway...



I liked this layout our Bosskut Design Team Member Katie did for us last year, and decided to recycle it for our new followers and Gazelle owners.  Enjoy!  All digital patterns used are available for purchase at our online store:  http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/ 

Back to School
I love kraft cardstock and chose that for my background.  ALL the die cuts were cut using my Gazelle. You can buy the files individually or you can get the school bundle, which is a great value! To see all the available Bosskut files, http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/  Here are some closeups and the school box I made:
  
     
   BossKut Bus
 
 
 I tucked some journaling cards in behind the red/white polka dot photo mat and added one next to the striped mat on the other page. Can't wait to get the photos in! 

 
 
                                         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Evan's Eclipse said...

Love these, but I don't see any school items in the bosskut die cuts site, the school section is empty.

Anonymous said...

Look under new releases, they are available for purchase. BossKut