Wednesday, November 2, 2011

GIVE THANKS CARD by Katie

 
Hi friends, Katie here.  Did you know you can use Boss Kut's rhinestones on paper too??  You sure can! 
 
After cutting/scoring my card base, I added a layer of crinkled kraft cardstock then got to work with my Gazelle.  First, I resized and cut the Circle Florette.  To create my rhinestone pattern, I resized a plain circle to fit just inside my Florette then applied the rhinestone tool.  Since I was adhering my rhinestones to paper I cut my template from cardstock.  I used 6ss Light Topaz rhinestones and adhered them with I-roc tool.  If you are careful you can use an iron too.  Next I cut some flowers from the Scalloped Oval Framette file.  Using a stylus, I curled my petals then assembled my flowers and added some blingy centers.  I decided to add a little green so I cut two foliage shapes found in my Funtime book.  To finish the card off, I added some ribbon and stick pins.  Patterns available at http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/
 
Katie

No comments: