Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Card


A card I made using my Bosskut Gazelle.  The pinecone design should be released this week!  So keep checking http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/  
  A basic 4.5 by 5.5 pattern was used for the card.  I used my Gazelle pen feature with my glue pen inserted to write the title on my card.  My favorite glue pen to use is the Quickie Glue. I let my machine write on my card, then put micro glitter on it. I am a fan of Ritz Glitter and the burnish technique. I cut the delicate pinecone with basic cardstock and then colored in some highlights. 
   So I have my card ready, grandchildren's surprise from Grandma treat boxes, turkey napkin holder, and cupcake wrappers done for Thanksgiving. Time to start cooking??? I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love, family and blessings!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Judy Tesla Stark
Bosskut Design Team Leader

No comments: