Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BOSSKUT & SCRAPMART HOLIDAY BLOG HOP - DAY 4

                                                 CUPCAKE  INVITATION
                                              By Debbie Grommet  Bosskut Design Team



With the popularity of cupcakes and shows like Cupcake Wars I thought I would turn our annual Holiday gathering into a cupcake swap. The guest would make their favorite Christmas time cup cakes and bring enough for each guest to take one home. They would also bring  a few for snacking at the time and a couple to present to judges and a prize would be awarded to the winner. I also asked that everyone scrapbook their amazing recipe on a 6×6 page and bring enough copies for each guest. this is just an adaptation of the old fashioned cookie swap with the twist of the judging.


CUPCAKE RECIPE LAYOUT
                                             By Debbie Grommet  Bosskut Design Team

This projects uses both of the new Cupcake cutting files by Judy Stark found at www.bosskutdiecuts.com Just look in the What’s New Category
                                        


                                     ETCHED PLATE
                                                By  Lori m.


Need a quick gift, for someone special?  Why not make a pretty Holiday etched plate, and add a plate holder?
Using the “Gingerbread House” file from http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/, some vinyl to make my stencil, then I cut this out using my fabulous “Gazelle” I used the negative and added in the little pieces on this plate.
Also, since there was a chance food might come in contact with the plate,  the etching was done on the bottom.


                                                            NOEL CARD
                                                                 By Lori m.


Here’s a cute, easy to make yet elegant looking card using a few files from http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/ and my Gazelle.  
Easy to follow recipe:
Black card stock, I used 5x5 square and a piece of white card stock which I ran through my Big Shot using a cuddle bug embossing folder.
A little ribbon, few rhinestones…
A few files found at www.bosskutdiecuts.com
#0874 swirlysled
Hollycollection
The Noel was cut out of a TTF font in my Gazelle Funtime program.
Hope you enjoyed my holiday displays? I’ve been so honored to be part of this amazing opportunity and to be part of this blog hop.  Happy Holidays to Everyone and remember to ask Santa for one of those pretty Bosskut Gazelle’s along with some adorable diecuts from http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/.
Thank you for letting me share, enjoy, Lori m

TSHIRTS using IRON ON VINYL
                                                                By Linn Cole


I want to start with the fact that my Sister-in-Law loves Christmas!  I  can either buy her or make a Tee she can wear over a blouse.  I used the "Iron On Vinyl" in Green Glitter, Red Glitter and Silver!  I also used one of the new Digital Diecuts for Christmas.  I have to say that it is different than using Decorating Vinyl but I found it fun!  The "Iron On Vinyl" has a thick plastic over it and so it needs more pressure when cutting.  I used my Dial Blade Holder on #3 and Force on #2 with the standard blade and it cut smoothly
 ( I also taped it down since it is heavy vinyl). 
 For all of the supplies for this project - go to www.bosskutdiecuts.com  for the Ornament I used and the http://www.bosskut.com/ for the Vinyl, Blades, Dial Holders, Mats, Card Stock etc.

CARDSTOCK HOUSE - HOME DECOR
By Judy Stark  Bosskut Design Team


I made this decoration using heavy weight cardstock, rhinestones and print n cut feature on my Gazelle.  I used an open box pattern from my 3d shapes within the bluebook from my Funtime software.  Funtime software is included with the purchase of your Gazelle and may I add, the most recent version.  I made my own top using cardstock and vellum paper.  I also designed the lattice using my Funtime software.  Below is a photo of the top.


I used the Christmas Mouse by Lisa Schmidt , Lamp Post and Singing Dog by Karen Taglia , Bosskut Christmas Tree and all are available for purchase at http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/christmas.aspx  ALL of the above are print and cuts using my Gazelle.  I just freshened them up a little using my Copic markers.
The cute Reindeer Girl is Marci by LaLaLand Crafts.  I colored her previously and scanned into my software to reduce the image to 1.5 inches!  I used a battery powered candle light for inside my project. These are fun to make and my Gazelle did all the work involved!  Below is the finished project which I now have displayed in my livingroom for the holidays.  Judy



No comments: