Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Calendar Page

                                                                    
 
Today I made my December Calendar Page on the Black Chalkboard Vinyl and the frame is made from Gold Vinyl then some print-n-cuts for my decorations!  You can get these Digital files from the Bosskut Diecuts website. http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/   I even decorated my Christmas Tree with rhinestones to look like bilbs!  I thought it looked cute! I really like this ideas for a large Calendar for my Wall that I can change out monthly by erasing the Chalk and putting up thr next month.  I put special days in a different color so it stands out and I don't forget things like, ohhh birthdays or anniversaries or even my docotr's appointments ( definitely a yucky color for those).  I'm getting older and I need bigger numbers and letters and this works for me.  The measurements are 24" X 12" and you can also get all your vinyl needs from Bosskut also, even the rhinestones!!!!!

Happy Crafting,

Linn Cole - Bosskut Design Team Member

No comments: