Thursday, May 10, 2012

Print and Cut Picnic Card by Lori m.



Have you ever needed a card quick but wanted something with a little dimension to it?

We all know how pricey those fancy store bought cards can get. Why not just make your own using the print and cut feature?  Well, I guess that would depend on which machine you own.

Check out the amazing detailed cuts you can achieve with the Bosskut Gazelle and the 3 point laser registration.

I’m so proud of my “Pretty in Pink Gazelle”, she does me proud and never lets me down!


Isn’t this amazing?  The tiny ant feelers and those bitty skinny legs…..” all” cut with my Bosskut Gazelle.

Easy to make, first, I selected the graphics I wanted to use, I chose the BBQ set from Lettering Delights. For these graphics, I used a matt finished brochure paper and printed in photo quality on my Epson printer.

To give the cutout images a little more pop, I added some glitter glue. See just how thin those feelers were, I’d never had been able to cut these out by hand. Fabulous, just fabulous!

Thanks for looking!
Lori m.  Bosskut Design Team

No comments: