Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Tumbler by Kenya G


Hello Everyone!
Teachers have a way to affect our lives forever. Each and every one of us has that one teacher we will never forget. My teacher was Ms. Winters! She was my kindergarten teacher and she was a hippy LOL! She was so down to earth. One thing I loved about Ms. Winters was how she read to the class! She knew how to make a book come to life It has been many years since I seen or heard from Ms. Winters, but I think about her often. Please remember the teachers in your life...past, present and future


Today, I would like to share a really simple Teachers Appreciation project that can be put together in minutes using your BossKut Gazelle. You can go simple like I did or go wild by layering different colors of vinyl (can be purchased at BossKut.com). There are many school related files available on BossKut.com. However, I decided to do something on my own. I constructed an apple from a sketch. What I love about FunTime and the Gazelle is I can do what I like . Once the apple was to my satisfaction, I welded the teacher’s initials in the apple using FunTime fonts. On the back, I put a simple quote on the back.

             BossKut.com to check out the vinyl selection, vinyl blades, files and inspiration. Kenya~ 
That is it! Vinyl is so fun to work with and it cuts like butter in the Gazelle! Don’t forget to pop by

Kenya Guard- Bosskut Design Team                                                                

1 comment:

Marge said...

Fabulous idea for those hard-to-find teacher gifts and love that it's personalized for easy ID! Also love the very fitting quote you added on the back! I totally NEED vinyl blades to go with the vinyl in my stash and to get cutting some!!!