Hello Gazelle Lovers,
Did you know you can make new or modified images out off existing images with a little manipulation? That is what I did for this St. Patrick’s Day card. It is so fun and easy!
For the card base, I used the Pilgrim Hat. I stretched it out to look more like the shape I needed. Once I was satisfied, I added a shadow layer, duplicated it, and welded the two shapes together. On the top layer, I distressed it. The title is using fonts in the computer and a shadow placed behind it.
The clover was made using the Victorian Heart without the flourish. I used four of the hearts, and rotated them. Finally I welded them together. The stem is using an arch and skewed to make it look more like a stem. Then it was welded into the clover.
To finish off the card, I fussy cut the pot o’ gold from the K and Company All Holiday collection. I used an embossing folder to give the pot more interest and texture. I also did a little faux stitching around the card, sentiment and clover.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Remember to stop by Bosskut.com for more files, supplies and inspiration! Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~