Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Bunny by Lori m.

Spring Bunny
By Lori m

While strolling through Michael’s the other day, I noticed one of those cute little Bird Cages on clearance, so I bought it.

It looks nice just being the coated white wire with a flameless candle in it but, I decided to have a little fun with it.

I will say, my pretty in pink Gazelle was very busy today cutting away all the amazing files. I do love those Pop Kuts files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com, and every Bunny deserves his or her own little flower garden to enjoy!


The bottom of the Bird Cage is filled with the pretty iridescent glass marbles and the outer edges consist of ribbon, grass, the beautiful border.

 Each file has been cut and colored or the edges inked, and I added glossy accents along with a few pearls in the flowers centers.

This pretty Easter arrangement is now on display on our living room shelf awaiting a few more decorated goodies.   

3. Ruffled Butterfly #BKD105 by Judy Stark
5. Flourish2  #0981 by Phyllis Parkins
7. PK Grass  #BKD095 by Judy Stark
8. Lace Borders #BKD032 by Judy Stark

All the files used can be found at www.bosskutdiecuts.com.

Enjoy!
Lori m

No comments: