Friday, March 1, 2013

Polly wants a cracker? by Lori m.


Who said Polly wants a cracker?  I think Polly would rather be surrounded with pretty flowers.

Using a couple adorable die cuts from www.bosskut.com and my Cuttle Bug, I put together this cute little card. With a face like that, you have to smile.

First, I cut my desired card base, then a topper which I embossed with my Cuttle Bug. After, I cut the flowers and vine, using one of the border die cuts, then my Parrot.

 I keep waiting for him to start talking to me. Bling, we must have a little bling right?

For the Parrot wings and tail, I cut strands from a piece of scrap material used on another project.

The centers on the flowers were finished off using the beautiful rhinestones from www.bosskut.com.

Files used….


Remember you can always purchase the files to cut on your die cutter machine from www.bosskutdiecuts.com.

1. Parrot

Happy Crafting!

No comments: