Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father’s Day BossKut " Cardables "

Happy Father’s Day BossKut "Cardables"

Bosskut has announced a new line of Print-n-Cuts designs, "Cardables." This line is exclusively designed for Bosskut by Artist Karen Taglia.

So what are Cardables you ask?

They are predesigned card fronts with jpgs of parts of the design. Example: The above Bear set includes a complete card front ready to print and attach to your card, a print-n-cut of the bear, and background patterns. You can use the full design as is or add your own creative touch as I did above.

To make my card: Below is a screen shot of the bear Cardables I used. I decided to Print and Cut my card and add the bear digital cut to the side of my card.  The digital cut design is also included!

I was able to lay out my pieces onto my step card pattern and print n cut the whole card. I then added onto the steps, the cardstock and sitting bear.
I folded the legs of my cut bear so he is sitting on my 2nd level of the side step card.
Since you are also getting the coordinated backgrounds, you can make tags, flowers or borders to match!!

Judy Stark- Bosskut Design Team Leader

1 comment:

Jamie_G said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! :o)