Saturday, June 30, 2012

Celebrate America Card by Jamie Gillahan


Files Used: 4th of July mini collection BKD 021

Materials: Cardstock, Glitter Cardstock

For this project, I started out with a tri shutter card template. With this wonderful template, came a challenge!! I LOVE challenges! If you are a part of the Gazelle Owner’s Forum be sure to join in on the fun here: Bosskut CHALLENGE: make it your own! (tri-shutter card)

I used the sparklers and the "Celebrate America" files from the 4th of July mini collection.


For the Statue of Liberty I used a coloring page that I found here. I imported the jpeg into my Funtime and used the auto vecto to create the cut file. Then I used a very fine black marker to "color in" the inside cut lines. I replaced the pen with the blade holder and cut the outline.


The Liberty Bell is a true type font, US-Bats that I downloaded from dafont.com. Using the same technique as I did the Statue of Liberty, I started with a very fine black pen to "color in" the inside cut lines. I then replaced the pen with the blade holder and cut along the outside line.



Jamie Gillahan – Bosskut Design Team Member



For more projects and information, please click links below:

No comments: