Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July Wall Hanging by Becki W


When I saw the glitter paper over at Boss Kut's store, I knew I had to make a project for the Fourth of July with it.  It is so bright and super sparkly.  This glitter paper is perfect to use with die-cutting machines because it doesn't shed glitter like the other brands.  It cuts buttery smooth!  So with the glitter paper, I made a simple wall hanging for my front door.  Check it out...



How cute is that 3-D star?  I also popped up the words for extra interest.  See how it sparkles in the sunlight?  I was almost blinded.  LOL  I recommend you head over to Boss Kut's store to check out all the lovely colors of glitter paper they have on hand.  You will be so happy you did but I can't guarantee your pocket book will from the shopping spree.

Supplies:
12x12 Chipboard for base
Glitter paper by Best Creations, Inc. in Jewel Blue, Red & Silver
3-D heart die cut
braided twine 
 

No comments: