Friday, July 13, 2012

Name Plaque by Lori m

Name Plaque
By Lori m

Using my Gazelle to make a “Print and Cut Plaque” is the easiest and quickest way, no more hand cutting out graphics for me.

 Along with the “Print and Cuts” are a few “Paper Piecing” files you can find over at www.bosskutdiecuts.com.

I decided on this idea for a little 2 year old battling Leukemia, rather than just a simple card.  


Isn’t it darling?  I love how the artist graphics blend so nicely with the amazing Paper Piecing files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com.


To make this plaque you’ll need:

1. Unfinished plaque, I found mine at Michael’s.
2. Mod Podge to protect and seal everything.
3. Some beautiful graphics.
4. The below Paper Piecings!

Here’s the files I used for my paper piecings.


I hope you give this a try, enjoy! 

No comments: