Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Snips and Snails by Becki

and puppy dog tails.  This was one of my favorite nursery rhymes growing up.  I can't really say for sure why other than I have an older brother.  I just knew he had bugs hidden somewhere ready to throw on me!  Since I have been babysitting my 2 year old nephew full time, I couldn't think of a better use for this picture frame.  

See what a little vinyl, your Gazelle and a wide frame can make?  Perfect birthday present for that ornery boy in your life.  He looks it, doesn't he?
You can see my Gazelle cut the vinyl so smooth.  Even have every detail like the snake's tongue.  I love it!



I choose a light blue vinyl to go with my brown frame.  The vinyl is available from the Boss Kut store in sheets of 2 12"x24" for $9.99.  Hope you like my project for today and it inspires you to not be afraid of a sticking vinyl on everything.  Vinyl projects make great quick and easy gifts.  Have a great day and happy crafting!

Supplies:
Wide Picture Frame
 

No comments: